It’s amazing what life brings us. If someone had told me 40 years ago that I would spend my life helping people get well, I’d have said, “You’re crazy, I can barely drag myself out of bed each morning.”
My desire to become a Bio-Kinesiologist was driven by a fierce need to make myself well. I wanted a real life that was more than daily misery and struggling to get through each day.
As a child I was impulsive, disruptive, and had trouble sitting still and listening, back before ADHD even had a name. I was also very sick. I spent 7 years back and forth to a hospital in Vancouver.
With the help of a practitioner, I learned how to heal my body. I was shocked when my brain healed too and the symptoms I’d been living with since childhood were just… gone.
Memories of those early years ignited a fire in me to help those who suffer.
Through this I found my mission in helping ADHD children and their parents restore calm, happiness, and hope to their lives.
I believe two things:
- Miracles are just dreams and goals that haven’t happened yet.
- There’s no better way to change the world than by helping change the life of a child.
Who I Am
- I’m a wife, mom, grandma, great-grandma, author, storyteller, keynote speaker, and passionate plant-based vegan.
- I love trees, bees, ocean sunsets, heart rocks, and a good cup of peppermint tea.
- I feel truly blessed to be surrounded by such natural beauty and the warmth and love of this remarkable community.
- I look forward to sharing what I love to do with you!