- The Centre for Mindfulness Studies
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction – Jon Kabot Zinn Website
- Tara Brach – Mindfulness Meditation Teacher
- Mindfulness Integrated CBT – For Wellbeing and Personal Growth – Bruno Cayoun
- Radical Acceptance – Tara Brach
- The Mindful Way through Depression – Self directed MBCT program – Mark Williams, John Teasedale, Zindel Segal, Jon Kabat-Zinn
- Full Catastrophe Living – Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction – John Kabat-Zinn
- Neurodharma – Rick Hanson
- Buddha’s Brain: The Practical Neuroscience of happiness, love, and wisdom – Rick Hanson
- Mindfulness for Beginners – Jon Kabat-Zinn
- Mindsight – Daniel Siegel
- Biobehavioral Mechanisms of Mindfulness as a Treatment for Chronic Stress
- This is your Brain on Mindfulness
- Immediate and lasting chronic pain reduction following a brief self-implemented mindfulness-based interoceptive exposure task: a pilot study.
- Meditation and yoga practice are associated with smaller right amygdala volume: the Rotterdam study
- Mindfulness practice leads to increases in regional brain gray matter density.
- Mindfulness improves emotion regulation and executive control on bereaved individuals: an fMRI study
- Being while doing: An inductive model of mindfulness at work. Being while doing: An inductive model of mindfulness at work.
- Meditation impacts on neurochemicals
- The neural mechanisms of mindfulness-based pain relief: a functional magnetic resonance imaging-based review and primer.
- Chronic Pain and Mindfulness
- Learning how to Respond not React
- Bruno Cayoun – MiCBT
- The Healing Power of Mindfulness
- The Mindful Way through Depression